Endless Boating Forums

Boating News & Events Boating news discussion forums.

Boating Industry News

This forum is for posting interesting boating and boating industry related news stories. If you see something interesting let us know!
Threads
Threads

Boat Show & Event Coverage

This is our offcial Endless Boating, Boat Show & Event Coverage forum. If you would like to contribute an article to this forum, get in touch with us and we'll work with you to put it together.
Threads
Threads

Events, Poker Runs & Get Togethers

This is our forum for organizing and discussion boating related events. Whether you are try to organize an event, or just looking to share information about one, this is the forum for you!
Threads
Threads

General Discussion Forums General boating discussion forums categorized by topic.

New Member Introductions

Are you new to the forum? Perhaps you've been a member for a while but just never posted on the forums. Whatever the case, why not drop in to our Member Introductions forum, introduce youself, and say hello!
Threads
Threads

Open Boating Forum

This is the Endless Boating general boating forum. If it doesn't fit elsewhere, than this is the place for it.
Threads
Threads

Vintage Boating

This is our vintage boating discussion forum. If it's classic or antique related, this is the place!
Threads
Threads

Member Rides

This forum is for sharing all those great pics of your boat.
Threads
Threads

Video Forum

This forum is for discussing and linking to all the great boating related videos members have created and uploaded to free hosting sites like Putfile and YouTube.com.
Threads
Threads

Destinations

This forum is for discussing boating related destinations and boating hotspots. You can also use this forum for posting pics of your trips and favourite hotspots.
Threads
Threads

World Wide Endless Boating Chapters

Local Endless Boating chapters organized by area. If you would like a specific forum for your area, please post a request in the "Board Feedback" forum.
Threads
Threads

Watersports

This forum is for discussing all water related sports such as waterskiing, wakeboarding, tubing etc.
Threads
Threads

Tow Vehicles & Trailers

This is a forum for general discussion of boat trailers and tow vehicles. Topics including, trailer repair and maintenance, trailer set up and tow vehicles.
Threads
Threads

Finance & Insurance

Discussion topics related to the insuring and financing of boats, and boating related items like trailers etc.
Threads
Threads

Technical Discussions Technical discussion forums categorized by topic.

Powerplant Discussion Forums

This is our engine technical discussion forum. Powerplant types include outboard, I/O and Jet. Topics include repair and maintenance, modifications as well as others.
Threads
Threads

Overhauls & Restorations

This forum is discussing restorations, as well as for threads with detailed photos of the various steps of a restoration.
Threads
Threads

Fibreglass, Resins & Composites

This forum is for Fibreglass, Resins & Composite discussions. Topics include Fibreglass repairs, as well as related topics like transom, stringer and floor repairs and replacements.
Threads
Threads

Gel Coat, Paint & Graphics

This forum is discussions such as, gelcoat maintenance and repair and maintenance, hull cleaning and waxing. As well as painting , and graphics dicussions.
Threads
Threads

Wood Discussion

Topics related to discussion of Wooden boats. Topics include maintenance and repair, refinishing etc.
Threads
Threads

Aluminum Discussion

Topics related to maintenance and repair of Aluminum hulls as well as pontoons.
Threads
Threads

Props, Setups & Rigging

This is our setup forum. Topics include props, jackplates and setback, trim tabs, steering etc. This is also the forum to share your best setup tips and top speed numbers. So come on in and exchange setup details with your fellow members.
Threads
Threads

Vinyl, Canvas & Interiors

This forum is for Vinyl, Canvas & Interior related discussions. Topics include, mainteance, repair and replacement as well as customizations.
Threads
Threads

Electronics, Audio Systems & Wiring

This is our technical forum for discussing Electronics, Audio Systems and marine wiring issues.
Threads
Threads

Off Topic Discussions Discussion forums for non boating topics.

Planes, Trains & Automobiles!

This is our forum for discussing all your other toys! So come on in and show and tell us about your ATV's, notorcycles, cars, tractors and whatever else you have.
Threads
Threads

Off Topic

This is our non-boating topics forum. If it's not related to boating, this is most likely the place for it!
Threads
Threads

Endless Boating Marketplace Supporting Vendor and not for profit personal listings only please!

Boats For Sale & Wanted

This is our forum for listing boats for sale or wanted. Please note that this forum is for member placed listings only. For linking to non member listings such as eBay ads, please use our eBay, Internet & Other Listings Forum.
Threads
Threads

Outboard Motors For Sale & Wanted

This forum is for listing outboard motors, and all outboard related parts for sale and wanted. For all other non engine related parts, such as guages, jackplates, steering and interior parts etc., please use The Marine Parts forum.
Threads
Threads

Motors & Drives

This forum is for listing inboard motors, drives, and all engine related parts for sale and wanted. For all other non engine related parts, such as guages, jackplates, steering and interior parts etc., please use The Marine Parts forum.
Threads
Threads

Props

This forum is for listing props for sale and wanted.
Threads
Threads

Marine Parts

This is a our forum for listing micellaneous marine related parts and items, for sale and wanted. Whether you're looking for a rare part to finish your restoration, or have something laying around in the garage that you might like to sell, this is the forum for you!
Threads
Threads

Miscellaneous Listings

Member listings of miscellaneous non boating items which do not fit into our other categories. Items like autos, boat trailers, watersport equipment etc.
Threads
Threads

eBay & 3rd Party Listings

Have your found a boat or other interesting item for sale on eBay or elsewhere that you think your fellow members might be interested in? If so, then use this forum to link to the listing or provide the details of it.
Threads
Threads

Trades

This forum is for listing items for trade and for items wanted for trade.
Threads
Threads

Board Administration Board administration and site support discussion forums.

Site Announcements

This forum is for us to keep you informed with all the happenings on the board. If we add a new exciting feature or make a change this is where you'll find out about it first.
Threads
Threads

Board Feedback & Technical Help.

Like the board? Hate the board? Encountering an error or bug? Have a suggestion? Do you need a little technical assistance? Come on in, this is the forum for you.
Threads
Threads

Moderator's Lounge

This is a discussion forum for the board moderators and administrators. If you don't know the secret handshake, then we can't let you in!
Private

Most Ever Online Statistics

Members: 5 on Mar 11 2021
Guests: 464 on Dec 24 2022
Most visitors online was 464 , on Dec 24 2022

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidbores

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Sorry for the short question but it didn't let me post it the way I Wanted. Please click link to see picture and video of what it is doing. I don't know what the part is called or if it connects to something. Where the water pours in from. I also don't know why it dies in forward but not in reverse? Any help would be appreciated. https://share.icloud.com/photos/0QIUvNIzJiu52CE9ll6RERwzw#Home
'88 4Winns 200 Horizon. What is this leak called and why is it dying in forward but not reverse.
https://share.icloud.com/photos/0QIUvNIzJiu52CE9ll6RERwzw#Home
I have a 19' four winns I am using for the 1st time and will be leaving it in a slip. Any videos on tying dock lines available?
grew255 wrote on Chris's profile.
Hi Chris. I found this site looking for information on Grew boats, having recently purchased a 1976 Grew 255 Sport Offshore (convertible). Originally, and specifically, I was drawn to your 1975 Grew brochure. If you still have it I would be very interested in purchasing it. Also, I have discovered that my Grew 255 is very rare, especially in the convertible model. There are some hardtops around, and some Offshore Commands, but I have yet to find another 25' 4", 9'8" beam, twin engine, Sport Offshore model anywhere in the world. I did find a 74 single engine model in Waukegan Ill. under the Slickcraft name, but none anywhere under the Grew name. Although my boat is fairly original and complete, I plan to restore it to 100%. I have never joined anything like this before, and have always previously owned and restored wooden boats. I would be happy to upload pics as i proceed if you think members would enjoy them. Appreciate a reply. Thanks, Rolf.
We are looking to trade up next year any thoughts on chaparral vs crownline? Looking at boats in the 24 ft range open bow with a head?