Going for a ride!

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Taken earlier this year in late April. :)

Attachments

• ride2.jpg
    ride2.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 22
  • ride1.jpg
    ride1.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 19

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Airing out the 25 Merc! :devil:

32 MPH GPS on its best day. :p

Attachments

• ride3.jpg
    ride3.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 21
  • ride4.jpg
    ride4.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 12

BRIAN S

I HAVE A 15 FOOT SEARS ALUMINUM WITH A 15 H.P. BUT I DONT USE IT MUCH UNLESS IM FISHING, IT IS VERY SIMILAR TO YOURS CHRIS BUT I STILL RATHER USE THE MATE BECAUSE I HAVE THE NEED FOR SPEED
:devil:

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
It was a little chilly that day.

It was fun though.

I bought that motor last year, it's supposed to be one of the last 2 strokes Merc made. It's a 2006 model. Merc actually sold 2 strokes in Canada a bit longer than they did in the U.S. Anyhoo, I got one of the last of the breed. It goes like stink on that boat. :devil:

Man thats pretty fast for a row boat!:eyecrazy::surf:

Those sure are fun. One of my very first boats was a 12' aluminum with a 9.9 merc what a blast that little thing was. I boat in the ocean and had some pretty hairy rides in that thing as a kid. I had to keep a cinder block in the bow just to get it going!lol I wouldnt mind owning another one though... ride all day for under $5.00 cant beat that:bigthumb:

BRIAN S

I HEAR THAT BOSTON, I WILL NEVER FORGET MY FIRST BIG MOTOR IT SUCKED GAS TO THE POINT I ALMOST CHOKED. IT SUCKED DOWN 6 GALLONS IN ABOUT 20 MINUTES AND I WAS USED TO HAVING 6 GALLONS LAST TWO DAYS. :yell: :surf: NOW IT SEEMS LIKE MY "FUEL HABIT" IS ABOUT $125.00 A DAY :sssh:

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
The Lake is Choppy...Time for a Ride!

rough2.jpg

83PREDICTOR

Chris it looks like you need to trim up the 25 a little and get some more bow lift.

maybe a lil jack plate and a chopper. lol

I HEAR THAT BOSTON, I WILL NEVER FORGET MY FIRST BIG MOTOR IT SUCKED GAS TO THE POINT I ALMOST CHOKED. IT SUCKED DOWN 6 GALLONS IN ABOUT 20 MINUTES AND I WAS USED TO HAVING 6 GALLONS LAST TWO DAYS. :yell: :surf: NOW IT SEEMS LIKE MY "FUEL HABIT" IS ABOUT $125.00 A DAY :sssh:

Six gallons in twenty minutes? Oh my gosh! That's why I stick with small boats with motors no bigger than 25 ponies!