how much would a '72 chrysler conqurer be worth?

speedboater93

i have a 16' 1972 chrysler shallow vee conqurer that i re-did the transom and the floor on and i put new foam in it. i redid the whole interior. i have no idea how much it would be worth because there arent very of them around anymore, and if i find one it was in the same condition the one i have before i restored it and they dont have prices either.

it has a 1973 johnson 135 on it and i know it is supposed to have a chrysler, but it had that motor on it when i got it and it ran so i left it alone. i am not trying to sell it, but i wold like to have an idea of what it is worth.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forums Speed.

Why don't you load some pics up into our gallery in the Chrysler brand forum and let us see your boat.

-Chris

speedboater93

its at my summer home but it could use some paint. it doesnt have the racing stripe in the back anymore. where the white paint was at it is now silver. it has the origional gas cap steering wheel and dash. it has a johnson instead of a chrysler because it got blown up(not by me though). original seats.new carpet, redone interior. original windshield. the only problem with this boat is the paint. it sat in the sun uncovered for almost 10 years. it turns heads everywhere we take it( water or land). new transom. the boat has been redone. we even put it on an ez loader trailer.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
It's cool. :)

Thanks for sharing.

For your pics, tou can load pics up in the gallery if you like. There is a Chrysler category where you can put them. Once you upload them to the gallery you can link to them and post them on the forums.

-Chris

creeljd

I have one of these as a project boat, it even has the original Chrysler trailer but no motor. Normally a boat of this vintage in good condition w/o motor would be about $750. However, these shallow vees are very rare so it really depends on who's buying and how badly do they want it. BTW: What kind of performance do you get with the 135?