My S.O.B.

Proud owner of a 1988 Rallysport powered by a 1987 Johnson 300V8. I got the boat in November of 2006. Since then the floor has been replaced, the interior cleaned, New waterpump installed, compression checked, hull has been wetsanded and buffed, like all boats it is an ongoing project and has been keeping me very busy. Things to come are; New paint/hardware/lights and wiring on the trailer, new guages, prop(s), steering wheel, flame paintjob on the deck, white Graphic decals on the sides, new hand throttle, foot throttle, hydraulic jackplate, custom windshield, trim tabs, stereo, new carpet, new seats, motor is going to be repainted glossy white, and Ill probably end up getting a fish finder too.:) These boats are a blast!:surf:
61407006.jpg

61407005.jpg

61407012.jpg

61407010.jpg

BRIAN S

HEY BOSTON THE FIRST THING TO CATCH MY EYE WAS THE 12 PACK OF BUD ON THE TRAILER, GLAD TO SEE YOU HAVE YOUR PRIORTIES STRAIGHT :cheers:
:rof:

BRIAN S

WELL AT LEAST SOME THING IS DONE IN THE PICTURE :cheers:
:DBUD...:pWEI...:drool:SER................ + :bounce:................= :sick:

:lol: LOL :bigthumb:

Took the Rallysport out for a cruise today and I must say I love this boat more and more every day
biggthumpup.gif

Im running a crappy 23'' alum prop, motor bolted on the transom propshaft about 2'' below the pad, top speed unknown @ 5200rpm with a full load on flat water. Peak HP on the 3.6gt is at 6000rpm so with a bit more tweaking we'll be flying.
banana.gif
Cruises well @2000-2500 and the midrange and tourque is remarkable
Lots of boats out there today. Had a blast! Ill try to get some better pics and some video next time
7207001.jpg

7207004.jpg