The Leaves are turning!

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Well fall is here and the leaves are turning colour up here in the Great White North.

Yolie had the camera out and was capturing the excitement.

I'll try to post a few pics each week.

Here's a few to get us started. :)

Chris E

on the news, they said in muskoka the leaves were about 20% turned - you wouldn't no fall was around the corner with the number of boats out on the lake yesterday.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Around the lake there seems to be less leaves turned. I would guess because it's warmer because of the lake effect.

Hopefully we won't get any big wind storms that blow all the leaves off the trees.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a few more pics.

The leaves haven't turned as much around the lake as they have in the hills and down the river.

COOl PICS

Yeah, the leaves have started to change here in Massachusetts as well. I dont know whether to be happy or depressed. The funny thing is we have had a heat wave for the past week and a half, and Temps have been mid 80's to 90! I guess Indian summer is God's way of letting us have a little more fun in our boats. :bounce::bigthumb: I love it!
I dont mind fall that much though, or winter at that, but I do hate when it is cold and we don't get any snow. It has been like that for a few years now. Frigid weather all winter with maybe 2-3 snow storms. That's just a slap in the face:yikes: Maybe its global warming, who knows?

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a few more.

The leaves are really changing now.

In a couple of weeks they'll probably be all done.

Enjoy! :)

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
We're quickly coming to the end. :yell:

Ah well, I suppose spring isn't that far off. :eek:

Here's a few more...

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Beautiful shots! Thanks for sharing. :thumb:

You guys still have lots of leaves left.

At the cottage it's almost over.

In Toronto there's still quite a few more colours. :)