My Checkmate

Chris E

here is my project boat - hopefully it'll be done before i retire:

HPIM0030.jpg

i'll get some pics of the Sea Ray this week it's an 86 that's in really great shape for a 21 year boat - hey it's legal to drink unlike lindsay lohan :rof:

BRIAN S

here is my project boat - hopefully it'll be done before i retire:

HPIM0030.jpg

i'll get some pics of the Sea Ray this week it's an 86 that's in really great shape for a 21 year boat - hey it's legal to drink unlike lindsay lohan :rof:
HA HA LOL :cheers: HERES TO LINDSAY

Chris E

well, the old girl is getting a new transom, floor, stringers, then the deck will go back on, and then i'll fill all the holes in the boat (gauges, switches, etc) and that will problably be as far as i get before it gets cold.

i would like to put a 150 on it, so i'm looking for hydraulic steering, and i'd like to regel her, apparantly brushable gelcoats are now available so i think i'll give that a try.

and i need to put together an interior for it, so i have a long way to go.

Chris E

due to my incredibly cheap labour rate, i'm doing it myself. honestly i couldn't justify having someone do the work - the boat isn't worth it - it's a labour of love.

sim

Hey Chris. Good Luck! Sharp looking scoot. I just picked up an 88 predictor(blue and black) a few weeks ago- haven't had it out yet but I'm having the switch panel (all rusty and corroded throughout) replaced. Hoping the rest of it is good to go. should know next week

creeljd

Nice Project

Congratualtions, that Predictor looks to be in pretty good shape. If I got hold of one of these I'd look for a Mercury XR2 to hang on it.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe Chris E. will give us an update on how his Check project is progressing. :)