my wife with dinner

HPIM0082.jpg

sarah at the wheel of the 86 Sea Ray

HPIM0110.jpg

dan's turn

HPIM0108.jpg

mackenzie needs some time too

HPIM0106.jpg

this jackie the neighbours dog, - what a sap - she spends as much time with us as she does with her owners

HPIM0101.jpg

Chris E

86 Sea Ray Seville 5.6 meter, with a crappy old 3.0 liter mercrusier in it, my brother in laws uncle used to own it, we bought it from him when it sank 5 years ago. it was boathouse stored until then.

we redid the entire back end, bellows, u-joints, yoke & seal, resealed the lower, gimbel ring and trim senders.

then i sent is out and had the whole boat wet sanded and restriped. looks almost brand new - threw in a set of gauges i had lying around, a depthsounder and a clarion stereo. i'll grab a couple of pics of it this weekend.

Chris E

here's a few more shots from last weekend

our nightly sunset view:

HPIM0184.jpg

bottom end of the bay:

HPIM0164.jpg

our dock - the boat port

HPIM0181.jpg

view down to the dock - love climbing those stairs

HPIM0186.jpg

Taboo resort - home course of mike wier

HPIM0174.jpg

HPIM0175.jpg

Chris E

here's a couple of neat boat house - 2 shots of the five slip, and one of the four slip on squirrel island lake muskoka:

HPIM0449.jpg

HPIM0451.jpg

HPIM0447.jpg

sawcat

Nice :thumb: Looks like you've been rough'en it there at the lake. :eyes:
That house that's in the framing phase,that's what I do & have done since 71'.Framing in a location like that is great sometimes & sometimes it's a killer.
Good with the bad they say.

Those boat houses are impressive. A pretty penny went into those suckers

Enjoyed the pics :D

Chris E

that house, isn't a house, it's a boathouse, the house you can't see from the water, sold for 2.5 mil. that is a 2 slip boat house with a single slip boat port with living quarters above. the boats get treated better around here then most people do.

Chris E

That's a starter cottage on Lake Muskoka. :eyecrazy: :p

tell me about it, my grandad bought our place in 1958 for 5000, now worth in the 750 k neighbourhood - i'll never be able to afford it. :pissed::yell::brickwall: and our place reletively speaking is a dump!