fiest steps of addication

nathan

I have always been told that the first steps to fixing an issue is to admit that you have an issue. so here is my admitted issue. I have a trading issue but my wife started it this time. so my wife kept asking to drive my dodge over the suburban. So I asked if she was missing the dodge and wanted to drive it over the suburban. she said the only thing she liked about the suburban better is that it was easier to groceries in. so she said that if I wanted to trade it for something for me that would be fine. so I found this

a 1996 chevy c3500 crew cab Silverado with a 454 with only 81000 miles on it and a lot of work done on the truck. this should be my last trade for a while unless I find something with a diesel in it.

nathan

First steps os addication

typing is never been my strong suit! Chris could you fix it for me?

I love the truck so far. I need to clarify the mileage. the whole truck has 235,000 on the odometer but 5,000 miles ago the previous owner put a engine and transmission out of a 99 3/4 ton suburban that only had 81,000. at that time the previous owner went through the rear end and replaced all the u joints and carrier bearings. they also replaced the alternator and A/c compressor and rebuilt the front end. so the truck has been worked over but I will be checking it all any ways.

Sean

Don't worry Nathan....Sentence structure, punctuation and spelling are all really just devices to stifle your creativity! :)

We know what you mean....

nathan

its all good Keith and I always bust each other on little things like that! it made me laugh!