Grace & Speed

Chris E

Here are few shots from Grace and Speed in Gravenhurst - neat museum for antique boat buffs:

This is a dippy (disappearing propeller boat), neat old boats - the drive would lift up so if you came close to a rock you could protect the drive line

HPIM0462.jpg

greavette triple cockpit:

HPIM0458.jpg

ditchburn

HPIM0464.jpg

remlinger

Cool Musem, love the fact the boats are still wet vs. dry rotting in some pre-engineer building call a museum.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Cool Musem, love the fact the boats are still wet vs. dry rotting in some pre-engineer building call a museum.
Remlinger, did you have a look at the two Gravenhurst Boat Show threads and/or the gallery categories for them?

The Grace & Speed exhibit is at the same location as where that show takes place up here in Ontario. :)

-Chris

daren34

wish we had something like that down here
come to seabrook the first weekend in may for the keels and wheels concourse show at lakewood yacht club
lots of antique cars and boats

there is one in new orleans also
antique boat show i mean

daren

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
come to seabrook the first weekend in may for the keels and wheels concourse show at lakewood yacht club
lots of antique cars and boats

there is one in new orleans also
antique boat show i mean

daren
Daren, if you go to it, take some pics and we'll put something together and get them posted. :thumb:

-Chris

daren34

i will try to get some pics of past years also

the 1959 chris craft that i posted was one that me and my brother restored and won best in class

daren