1972 century coronado

nathan

so tonight I got outside and did some more work on the trailer. I decided to take the long side runners and cut them down to fit under the keel from the front to the first cross member. Hopefully it will support the front more and help guide the boat on the trailer. you can also see damage to the keel done by the prior ownes
brickwall.gif
because of the front roller bracket has actually been letting the boat sit and rub on the bracket as the roller center is even with the top of the bracket
mad.gif
. I am going to replace this soon. but after this is done hopefully the boat will launch better and load easier. but this is why I have always tried to get the boat as deep as possible so it will just float off. but it does make it harder to load that way. also every time I get under the boat I am reminded of the fiberglass work I need to do once the trailer will not rub the boat raw again
zx11pissed.gif

100_4176.jpg

100_4175.jpg

100_4177.jpg

100_4178.jpg

and the new shorter side runners.

100_4179.jpg

100_4180.jpg

nathan

I finally got a chance to adjust the the fender mount to give more room for the tires. I had to grind the welds to get the brackets off the frame. but I bolted it back on so If I need to adjust it later I can.

IMAG0064.jpg

and of course the best part is my helper

IMAG0061.jpg

IMAG0062.jpg

nathan

ok i got to do some more work on the trailer today as I wait for the parts to show up for the distributor.

here are my new side guide because without them the boat will float off the side of the trailer. this weekend it actually floated over the top of one of the guides and was a pain to get it to stay straight.

IMAG0071.jpg

IMAG0074.jpg

IMAG0073.jpg

IMAG0072.jpg

I also modified the bracket that the boat was setting on and straighten it. it was straight across.

IMAG0075.jpg