F-15 With Harley Davison Motor

Will Switzer

I came acrossed this today and thought this is a really cool little package . 15ft New merc outdrive Harley motor does about 45 mph ... And sounds great . Id like to have one :D

Will Switzer

Not that one, that one is 15ft, they have the old Playmate at 13ft, and an 11ft boat. They are also working on a 27ft boat.

Well yeah that I knew about the 15 . But they all look the same but sharp . Yeah I did see that they are building a 27 ft . Heard they are only making like 50 per year or so ???

Cooperider

Well yeah that I knew about the 15 . But they all look the same but sharp . Yeah I did see that they are building a 27 ft . Heard they are only making like 50 per year or so ???
ONLY!!! In thier dreams. I bet they would love to kick out 50 of those things. They gotta sell 50 first.

Will Switzer

ONLY!!! In thier dreams. I bet they would love to kick out 50 of those things. They gotta sell 50 first.

Yes that is true . In this economy it might be hard to do ... Specially with the fuel price climing again . Thats going to put a damper on things again

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hulls built by the local Checkmate Boat factory. :sssh:
Coop, is Mate building all the models? As in the 13' 15' and etc.?

Doug should be smart and just buy back the old Playmate hull and produce it at a reasonable price. They could tweak it a bit and call it the Pulsare GT. It would sell.

-Chris