smilemaker 2

heres the boat that made us neary overdose on adrenalin, & made our cheeks always in a smile position:D. this was only the beginning, of making smiles, with smilemakers;)

Attachments

• twin hand grenades.jpg
    twin hand grenades.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 17
smilemaker 24

i dont know how much my jaw muscles will take, but the smile kept me from biting my cheeks during small craft advisory at 70, & along with smile, caused deafness, inability to walk on legs on the dock, & a sick feeling for 3 hours after getting on land. its wild how all your friends go deaf, need a walker, cant speak, eyes glazed(whiskey) & want to go again but cant say it, only mimic it. wait till you meet the "DAMNED FOOLS CLUB" ill drink to that, then ill drink to our drinking to that:cheers:

Attachments

• top secret gearcase.jpg
    top secret gearcase.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
check out the smile

this is what your face looks like when you fly on our smilemakers, even when they blow up, especially when they blow up, & you didnt get hit by schrapnel flying out of einsteins handgrenades. i still cant figure out how that blade broke off my chopper & flew a quater mile in the air, but then again i wonder what a fool might do for a smile. ;)

Attachments

• HAHAHAHAHAhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
    HAHAHAHAHAhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 2
  • chicken.jpg
    chicken.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
merkman repairs inc

i ordered a 200 & when i went to pick up my classic checkmate, einstein had ripped me off with a 75-4 stroke, until i pulled the cover off:lol:

Attachments

• 75-4 stroke.jpg
    75-4 stroke.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 11

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Captain,

Do you have any bigger pics of the 'Stream you're working on?

And what kind of "grenade" do you plan on mounting to it? :devil:

-Chris