FOR SALE: 2002 Four Winns 205 Sundowner ASKING $21000 CDN

ks65609

MUST SELL: NEW BOAT ARRIVING NEXT WEEK

This boat is in very nice condition inside and out, and is professionally maintained. Includes the matching custom made Four Winns trailer. Complete with mooring, camper and bimini canvas covers which all look as new. Sony AM/FM stereo/CD player. Cuddy will sleep two adults. Porta potti included. Not kept in the water and stored indoors for the off season months. Covered when not in the water, Comfortable seating for six in the cockpit with additional room in the spacious cuddy. Very stable boat with an 8 " 1 " beam and plenty of power with the 5.0 L 220 hp Mercruiser engine. Very well cared for and would not be selling other than wish to move to a larger boat. VHF and GPS units are not included however the GPS aerial and VHF radio aerials will remain. Both units are Lowrance (moving to the new boat). Trailer is also well maintained and serviced regularly.

Please e-mail me at ksmith1635@sympatico.ca for pictures as I can never attach them properly to the forum information.

spacer.gif

Fun Times

Nice boat, Good luck with the sale, Just curious what city & state are you in??? And what color is the boat???:welcome:

ks65609

Thanks. It is a very good boat, white in colour with the blue Four Winns striping. I am located in Woodstock Ontario Canada

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
You can upload a few pics to the gallery if you like and then use the gallery code to post them here.

Good luck with the sale. :)

-Chris

ks65609

Chris, I tried to upload photos however apparently the file size of each photo is too large.

Thanks for the suggestion.