Need some parts

the_mayor

I have a 2000 3300 Wellcraft Martinique. Since Wellcraft doesn't carry this model anymore, I understad Larson has all the same parts on the newer Cabrio, or is a rebadged Wellcraft. What I am looking for is an interior courtesy light and a door handle for the cockpit icemaker outer door. Would these be dealer items, or do any of you know where an online parts store is? Please and thank you for your help. John

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I have a 2000 3300 Wellcraft Martinique. Since Wellcraft doesn't carry this model anymore, I understad Larson has all the same parts on the newer Cabrio, or is a rebadged Wellcraft. What I am looking for is an interior courtesy light and a door handle for the cockpit icemaker outer door. Would these be dealer items, or do any of you know where an online parts store is? Please and thank you for your help. John
Hey John,

Most of the rigging, guages hardware etc. on most boats comes from outside suppliers.

Have you tried looking somewhere like Westmarine or Overton's?

Perko is a company that manufactures a lot of stuff like that. I would maybe try searching Perko's site (they have an online catalogue) to see if you can find what you need and then search and see who has it.

Here's a link to Perko's home site. :)

http://www.perko.com/

-Chris