Welcome to the new site

175checkmate

Super Moderator
Let me be the the first to welcome everyone to the new site.
Cheers to the future of this site and to all the good things that come of it.:thumb:

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for kicking things off Gus! :bounce:

You're a very appropriate person to do it, if I do say so myself. :thumb:

Cooperider

This looks really good.

Wow, this place looks really good. I've learned first hand how much work it takes to put a site like this together. Actually still learning it.

This place just looks great. :drool:

BRIAN S

THANKS CHRIS. I DONT SEE A DONATION ICON I WOULD LIKE TO PITCH IN.

BRIAN S

84 CHECKMATE ENCHANTER 200 HP EVINRUDE
THIS YEAR WE GO FAST!!!:surf:

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
THANKS CHRIS. I DONT SEE A DONATION ICON I WOULD LIKE TO PITCH IN.

BRIAN S

84 CHECKMATE ENCHANTER 200 HP EVINRUDE
THIS YEAR WE GO FAST!!!:surf:
Well I appreciate that. Basically what I was going to do is just make it so if you're a supporter on either site, then it applies to both sites. So since you're already a supporter on the Check forums, you're a supporter here too. :)

LAPLANT

HOWDY EVERYONE FIGURED I WOULD MOSEY ON OVER HERE AND CHECK OUT THE NEW SITE LOOKS GREAT

JUST WANT TO TELL CHRIS AND EVERYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN CREATING THIS SITE YALL ARE GOOD PEEPLES AND DOING A GREAT SERVICE FOR YOUR FELLOW BOATERS :cheers:

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
HOWDY EVERYONE FIGURED I WOULD MOSEY ON OVER HERE AND CHECK OUT THE NEW SITE LOOKS GREAT

JUST WANT TO TELL CHRIS AND EVERYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN CREATING THIS SITE YALL ARE GOOD PEEPLES AND DOING A GREAT SERVICE FOR YOUR FELLOW BOATERS :cheers:
Hey thanks, and you're welcome.

Hopefully now the people will have a little place to keep in touch if they sell their Check. :)

That's the plan anyway! :p