"For Sale" 1972 century coronado

nathan

I hate to sell My beloved 1972 century coronado but I am moving in june and will not have the room for the boat. I have redone the electrical, water, and fuel systems on the boat. It has as hard top with sun roofs and a Chrysler 440 (330 HP) with velvet drive transmission. It has all new switches, speakers, interior lights, ignition switch, wiper motor, and all the stuffing boxes have been redone. The floor is solid with decent carpet. The seats under the top is in great shape. The rear seat and the engine cover will need some tlc but are useable. The boat needs an alternator and a tune up to be ready for the water. The trailer is old but in good shape. I replaced all the wood on the trailer, the winch, the bow roller and added side bunks. The trailer may not be the prettiest but a little paint it would be great. I have put a lot of hours into this boat and wish I could take it with me. I have a clear title in my name for the boat with current registration. The price is $5000 obo. Please email with any questions.

here is a link to all the pictures that I have including some of the work done. http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee54/nbracing42/1972 century coroando/