1999 Crestliner Fish Hawk 1750SC windshield

KarlM

I'm looking for a windshield for a single console 1999 Crestliner Fish Hawk [1750SC]. It's grey, molded and curved and now - busted. Any source any of you can direct me towards would be appreciated. Thank you kindly.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome aboard Karl. :)

I gather you tried all the obvious routes like going to your local dealer etc.?

Also, many items on boats are actually made and supplied by third parties, (Taylor is a popular supplier of windshields), have you looked on the windshield itself it to see if there are any names or part numbers on it?

-Chris

KarlM

Thanks Chris - I'll do all that, first- like I should have done. I got excited - we had a brief thaw here in MN - but it's gone now - buried under 14" of new snow in the Twin Cities ...

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Chris - I'll do all that, first- like I should have done. I got excited - we had a brief thaw here in MN - but it's gone now - buried under 14" of new snow in the Twin Cities ...
Hi Karl,

We had a bit of a melt last week up here in Toronto as well. But it's back to the cold since but they say it'll warm up a bit in a few days, I've got my fingers crossed! Spring can't come soon enough!

Let us know how you make out with your quest for a new windshield. :)

-Chris