Looking for a plamsa cutter

boatingguy

[FONT=&quot]Hey guys, Just joined the forum. I am currently in the market for a plasma cutter. Seen a couple over at my local welding supply store. Found many different brands online as well. Not looking to spend a whole lot on the machine so I dont want to get anything to extreme. It will be for hobby use only. What brand plasma cutter should I go after and more specifically, what model? Im not looking to spend an arm and a leg. Some advice from the experienced plasma users here would be great .

Thanks in advance and great to be here on this wonderful forum! [/FONT]

nathan

welcome to the forum. wish I could help with your plasma cutter and I would like to get one someday.

boatingguy

thanks anyways. I looked into different companies and I came across a Longevity plasma cutter. I found their forum as well. They seem to be great units and a great price. I gave them a call and the told me about their Forcecut 40d. They offered me a price I couldn't pass up with a 5 year warranty as well. I went ahead and pulled the trigger.
Here's the unit I bought:
http://www.longevity-inc.com/forcecut-40d

nathan

good looking unit!! I will have to keep that one in mind when I start to look. Let use know how it works!!

boatingguy

[FONT=&quot]wow, that was fast it got here and it looks even better in person. I will play with it and see how simple it is to use. The online setup videos help. So far im glad I went with this little unit![/FONT]