Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Here's some scans from an vintage 1965 Steury Brochure I have in my collection.

It came complete with a price list as well. :thumb:

I'll put up a scan or two, every day or so.

I hope you enjoy! :)

-Chris

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Here's page 5 & the back cover.

There is a still a couple of inserts to go, I'll get those up in the next couple of days. :)

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Here's the final page of the spec sheet - unfortunately, the 1965 models are now out of warranty. :D

Hope you enjoyed! :)

-Chris

Dr Dave

I have recently purchased a 1961 Steury 17' with a 1963 Merc outboard. I purchased it from an older gentleman who bought it new and kept it in a garage. Very little exterior wear. It looks much like the 416 and 518 Super Deluxe versions in Chris's brochure. Doesn't appear to be any brochures earlier than 1965 available. I am trying to restore it to original condition for antique boat shows. My first boat and looking forward to getting it on a lake. Haven't been brave enough yet to try the motor, but I believe it should be in working order, according to the previous owner. I'll post pictures when I get it presentable. DAB

Last edited:

Fun Times

I have recently purchased a 1961 Steury 17' with a 1963 Merc outboard. I purchased it from an older gentleman who bought it new and kept it in a garage. Very little exterior wear. It looks much like the 416 and 518 Super Deluxe versions in Chris's brochure. Doesn't appear to be any brochures earlier than 1965 available. I am trying to restore it to original condition for antique boat shows. My first boat and looking forward to getting it on a lake. Haven't been brave enough yet to try the motor, but I believe it should be in working order, according to the previous owner. I'll post pictures when I get it presentable. DAB
Sounds like it should be fun, Good luck with your new Restoration boat. And :welcome: To the Boards:)