"Toys?" Lets see

WE don't get much rain here, but when we do our lawn grows knee high in a hurry.After the last rain, it took three days to mow less than a quater acre with the push mower. So I went and bought a Craftsman 20(I think) HP lawn tractor. I mowed that same 1/4 acre in about twenty minutes. What a difference.
My other toy is a 1960's vintage International harvester Cub Cadet Golden Special garden tractor. that thing needs some work. It does thouge have a scraper blade, aereator tines , and a roto tiller with a broaken drive pulley. Long before we got it someone had removed the mower deck. but it does scrape and it plows but only half slow. :cheers:

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I've got a 1949 Ford 8N Tractor that is lots of fun.

I've got it apart right now as it had a few issues, but I should hopefully have it back up and running soon. I'll try to see if I can find some pics of it.

I've also got a mid 80's Sears Tractor that is lots of fun. It's an old guy that I band-aid together to keep running. One of these days I'm going to spring for a John Deere. :thumb:

-Chris

Don't you wish grown up toys were as inexpensive to buy and easy to maintain as the toys you had when you were little - dinky, hotwheel, tonka, etc. ;)

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a picture of my old 1949 Ford 8N Tractor.

This is from a few years back. :)

-Chris