high speed wobble

you wont believe me, i dont believe my eyes either. my tach is right on the mph w my gps, so the other day after oming from tangeir island after working all day, i always scream my grenade for the last mile up the creek. after 45-5k all day, i told my helper, here we go, & right when i pushed the hot foot to the floor & saw 6200, there was a booooooom, outta control, & after i immediately killed it & drifted to a stop as the backwash nearly swamped my mate, there was silence, & all of a sudden i seen a flash out the corner of my eye, & a splash. my helper seen it too, about 100 yards off the stern. knowing something busted, i trimmed up to find only 2 blades on my 24 chopper. :mad: glad it didnt come in the boat at lift off, & lucky it didnt land on us. it took about 3-4 seconds for it to come down, cause we had completely stopped from 60+mph, time it hit the water.:bigthumb:now we felt lucky that it only took a half hour of the wildest wobble to idol in, and when i saw the prop shaft was ok, not bent, you know the smiles:cheers:

Attachments

• endless rooster.jpg
    endless rooster.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 23

Fun Times

And here I always thought the blades would go right down the bottom of the lake first.:p

Glad your ok, In one of the photos you posted, One of them almost look surface piercing? Maybe that is why they took flight first.
boat.gif