WELLCRAFT

Chris E

they were pretty decent boats, in ontario for some reason they never caught on. i always liked them.

the_mayor

I know this is a REALLY old thread, but I just wanted to comment on it because I am a proud owner of a Wellcraft (well 2 actually. Want one?) for many years now. I can tell you I'm on my 4th Wellcraft, and I couldn't be happier. In fact, I just purchased my latest (3300 Martinique) on Sunday.

dmckain

i am trying to decide on a wellcraft 160ccf 1997 with a johnson 50 low hours looks to be in great shape and Boston Whaler Sport 13' 1979 rt console and a 40 johnson low hrs. both are selling for around 5ooo.00 I will be usiing to fish and cruise in fresh water eg fox river, lakes and bay. this will be my first venture with an out board and smaller boat. others that i have had were 35ft with inboard. I appreciate any advice i want to buy today
dm

i am trying to decide on a wellcraft 160ccf 1997 with a johnson 50 low hours looks to be in great shape and Boston Whaler Sport 13' 1979 rt console and a 40 johnson low hrs. both are selling for around 5ooo.00 I will be usiing to fish and cruise in fresh water eg fox river, lakes and bay. this will be my first venture with an out board and smaller boat. others that i have had were 35ft with inboard. I appreciate any advice i want to buy today
dm

Did you make a decision?

dmckain

bought the 160ccf

bought the wellcraft,,,Im very happy with my decision, going out this weekend
FOX river Green bay. now i need to continue to stimualte the economy i need the following
fish locater
hand held gps
bimini
net
life vests
insurance
boat wax

if anyone has any of these items for sale let me know