Boat ramp excitement

204 Escape

Was unloading our boat the other day, on a 2 lane ramp.

A guy and his wife, were next to us, and having a little "discussion" over un-loading procedures.

He was in the boat, lowering the engine, and I said to him, "Hey bud, you need to remove your tie down straps". He gave me a dirty look, and HOLLERED at his wife, to pull back up, so he could take the &^%*@# things off.

She did, and he proceded to give her a good "talking to" about her *&^%$ helping prep the boat. (My wife and I use small walkie talkies to communicate).

I had come to a complete halt, unloading mine, cause I didn't want to miss the show !!! As she started backing the boat in again, I politely said, "Hey bud you forgot to put the plug in". To which he hollered at me, "To mind my own *&^%@#! business, that he'd been boating for more years than I had been breathing."

So, I replied, "No problem, it's just that I was trying to help you out".

He mumbled something about minding my own business, again.

NOW WAIT, it's not over................................

He got the boat in the water, and told his wife to park the &^%(*# truck.

As she took off, I hear a rattling kind of sound, and he had forgotten to remove the bow strap !!!!! His wife drug the boat on the asphalt, about 20' !!!!

Well, by this time, I lost it in laughter. (I know NOT very nice of me, but, I couldn't help it).

A couple more guys, had by then pulled up to the dock, and was watching. They offered to help him, to which he replied, "Mind your own *&^%#@$ business, I've been boating longer than you *&(&^%$#@#$%$, have been breathing" !!!!! I just looked at them and rolled my eyes.

Shortly the game warden showed up, and seen that the boat was sitting on asphalt, with fiberglass marks on the ramp. He ask him, how this happened, and he said, ............................ you got it.

"Mind your own *^%$#@(*!@ business". :pissed: The game warden got back in his truck, and left him where he was !!!!!!!

WHO said you have to buy a ticket to entertainment !?!?!?!

My only regret is, that of all days to leave my phone home, it was this day, and I missed being able to take pictures!!!!

(I've since wondered how/who he blamed for this screw up !!!)

:lol: :brickwall: :rof:

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
LOL

There are a few boat ramp videos kicking around you YouTube that are pretty funny.

Here's a decent one...LOL! :D