What LARSON do you own ???

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
204, let's see some pics of it. :thumb:

You can upload them up into the gallery and then post them here by linking to them. I created a Larson gallery category for you.

If you need some help to figure it out, let me know. :)

-Chris

:needpics:

204 Escape

I will post pics at a later time. Our computer went out, and we are using a borrowed computer at this time.

Hopefully work picks back up, and I can buy a new one after the first of the year.

Chris E

we had a 1968 larson 186 all american (bought in 1974) with a 160 (not 165) in-line 6. bloody thing was bulletproof. i'll have to see if we have any pics of it. we had it until 2003 when we got the ray. last i heard it was now in sudbury - which is a good thing - i had seen enough of the engine compartment of that thing!

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
we had a 1968 larson 186 all american (bought in 1974) with a 160 (not 165) in-line 6. bloody thing was bulletproof. i'll have to see if we have any pics of it. we had it until 2003 when we got the ray. last i heard it was now in sudbury - which is a good thing - i had seen enough of the engine compartment of that thing!
Cool thanks Chris. You can load some up in the Larson gallery category too if you like. We'll have to see over time how many Larson pics we can gather up. :)

-Chris

204 Escape

Like I had said earlier, ours is a '06 204 Escape, that we named "4 Play". (There is 4 of us).

It is a 5.0 carburated engine. I really like it. It has alot of room, rides pretty smooth, and isn't too bad on fuel.

It's at the dealership right now, I took it over for it's winterization, and a couple of warranty items. The only thing keeping me from bringing it home is the SIRIUS radio system. It's a cable problem, or something.

I didn't take it's covers with me, and I'm kinda concerned, 'cause it has snowed here the past few days, and I am kinda picky about our vehicles. (I guess if I was really concerned, I'd have took the covers with me wouldn't I !?!??!? ):shakehead:

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
It seems to be snowing everywhere! :yell: :)

I can't wait 'til spring - bring it on! :bounce:

-Chris

204 Escape

:thumb: We got the boat bck about 3 weeks ago. Supposedly all of the items on our warrenty list were fixed.

We'd had all of the bottoms of the seats replaced, because of little "tears" in the new vinyl, a few months before.

Well the boat was hauled 96 miles each way to the dealership, and when I got it back, I emoved the seat bottoms for winter storage.

I found one of the BRAND NEW seats had the corner beginning to tear !!!!!!!!! I promptly notified the warranty department at LARSON, and told them, + I sent them pics of the seat bottoms. I was told to take them to the upolstery shop 10 miles from my house, for inspection/repair.

We pulled the corner open on some of the cushions, and found " router gouges", + a very sharp edge running through te middle of the seat bottm, which is an open invitation for cutting the seat vinyl.

The upholstery shop is going to take ALL of the seats apart, sand off the sharp ridge, make the edges more rounded, and add a 1/4" foam piece for protecting the vinyl.

I'd mention the name of the upholstery company, but will refrain at this point because I'm unsure of libalias.

Needless to say, I am T I C K E D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :brickwall:

204 Escape

Thank you for posting these for me. My skills on a computer sometimes come up a little short, along with my patience.

The decal on the back of my truck window, is identical to the one on the side of the boat. I thought this was a nice atouch, when I see trucks in the lot with "vinyl" decals.

AGAIN, thanx, ofr posting these for me.

204 Escape

giopapy

Unfortunately I own a Larson Lxi 228, I had a lot of osmose problem since the fiberglass is a very low quality one,
the worst part is that they say "lifetime warranty" but there's no warranty when you need, it doesn't worth the money. I was so stupid to trust on their SLOGAN "BETTER BUILT BOAT".
Larson never again