Checking In...........

TEAMBAJA

Looks like my little boy Jacob has been logging in and playing the arcade. Im still in Ft Myers and havent had internet access since I left on the 8th. I guess he doesnt want sawcat to get to far ahead! :)

Boating is great here. The worst part is low tide, which is currently in the morning about the time we want to leave. Dont see many powerboats in this area, mostly fishing, cruisers, and skiffs. I did see what had to be near a million dollar + NORTECH the other day. Will have pics when I get home.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for checking in TB.

Have fun, enjoy the sun and we'll look forward to seeing the pics from your trip. :)

TEAMBAJA

Well, finally made it back to sunny Ohio after nearly a month. Kind of depressing not having water in the backyard. I'll try to get some pics up soon. Looks like I have alot of work to do in the arcade! Wow, it got huge!

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome back TB. :)

I've been slowly loading up the arcade with a few games every couple of days or so.

It's getting there. :)

TEAMBAJA

Heres the new 278 I was running all month!

DSC04516.jpg

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Tough job!

Perhaps I should have said...sorry to see you back! :p

I guess that must have been a nice little break from winter. :thumb:

TEAMBAJA

Nice break for sure. I missed all the super cold weather they had up here. Lowest it got down there was 49 one night. Usually near 80 during the day.

I'll be heading back down near the end of this month. We have a new '22 with a 496 Mag Ho that should be a little rocket! Looking forward to that!

Cooperider

Chris, people think I have the cool job delivering new boats.

TeamBaja gets to drive them around all day, and gets paid for it.:bigthumb:

Chris

Administrator
Staff member

Coop, it would be a lot cooler if you were delivering them to your garage eh! :D

TEAMBAJA

Driving them around gets painfully old after awhile. I know alot of people dont understand that, but without a destination, your friends, and no beer, its pretty boring somedays.

On the other hand, my favorite part would be being involved with all the major magazines and boattest.com. Its cool opening a magazine and seeing the storys. You meet some amazing people too!

Cooperider

I understand that more that most people might.

I've actually been asked. "How can you be so tired all you did was sit on your ass and drive all day?"

I think I'd rather spend my day boating very fast for 10 hours than, many other jobs out there.

Here's TEAMBAJA hard at work.

101_7221.jpg