slow boat forum

im looking for the slow boat section of this website, so us fools can feel comfortable knowing were posting at the correct place:p

Attachments

• smilemaker2.jpg
    smilemaker2.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 8
wrong prop fool

we should have run it aground and knocked a blade off, so i wouldnt have been so freightned . was that a ski resort, or was the bay all white? i wouldnt have been able to sit down anyway, even if it had a seat in it, but my stern appreciated it. this superboat is really a salt air injection tool, designed to eliminate nose hair, but leg loss and speech impediment is a withdrawal symptom.

Attachments

• smilemaker 2.jpg
    smilemaker 2.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
we aint no fools

we make sure that we aint going to bust and sink our boats no more. ever seen underwater handgrenades? i did, day after i watched weightlessness in my pontoon boat, while the cooler was 6' over my head upside down with the ice floating in mid air with my friend upside down in weightlessness, prior to his re entry into the floor, during 3' chop, after a flight worthy of a fool. made sure my friends were safe after that one by installing oh shit bars to hold onto. i could loose that baby off the trailer onto the road and not scratch it now. has anybody ever heard motors run within 1 hour of being under water? you must know einstein. i cant seem to find any kind of way to destroy a powerhead that he doesnt keep continueing to carry on the legasy of us fools. :rof:

Attachments

• twin hand grenades.jpg
    twin hand grenades.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
good night folks, hope i didnt draw attention on this fool, as iv got enough problem with the local law enforcement, boat cops, vmrc, coast guard, etc. im getting an airplane now....

Last edited:
its a slow boat

wait till you see the one with one. c, we fools going blow minds. were going overdose on crabmeat. checkmate peed'ed me off, yet i love it still. we are folks who try not let the economic crisis effect our brains, but this eco crisis aint nothing compared to what we got planned to deal with our personal crisis. i cant say whats going happen next, but i can assure you that my tunnel boat blew my mind after not finding any victom to ride w/ me, and i even had to play a game of foozeball bymyself at the bar, after they seen the sm2. you cant stop us, cant slow us down, and wont hurt us,,, and will never smile as much as we do...:)

god bless einstein

god bless endless boating. aint no stopping us fools. i will bet that my merkman who builds my handgrenades will continue to get thanks from the waterman who hes taken care of for the past 15 years, that they better buy a tohatsu hahahahahaha, but when it comes t5o regulations on my livelyhood, ill sacrafice a sandwich, and still take care of the people who bring prosperity to my life, give me a reason to fly my boat, and fill my freezer with crab, and help create a smilemaker.:sssh:

Last edited:
no, ive got women who pick for me 10 pounds at a time. ive not steamed a crab for 20 years. you can call me lazy, or a fool. but i make a meal out 1/2 lb baked in a baking dish w/ butter, browned with a little old bay on top, pack of saltine crackers, nair shell, 15$. how about that?

Last edited:
my motor man einstein has traveled back home to new york for the easter wknd. he knows the guys up there. im stuck here all bymyself, because nobody wants ride in my tunnel. they are the real fools...

that aint all, as i catch a citation red drum every year, along with a 4' rockfish, and quit registering citations 20 years ago. i dont have any room on my walls for all the citations ive caught. i caught one in my gear case, without knowing it, and there was only half the fish left stuck in the low water intake tube when i got home. what do you think the people behind me at the stop sign thought when they seen the 3' tail hanging out the gearcase? i want show pics of what we fools catch, 1 minute from the ramp, in the middle of the night, in 4' water, while nosed up on a little tump, anchored, watching falling stars. i live in paradise.