New Cell Phone............

yolanda

Official EB Photographer!
Well, now the addiction starts....at first you think :sssh: will I really use all these things :eyecrazy: and then before you know it, you are making so many catagories on your Blackberry that you never will have the need for pen or paper.....

Just remember to back it up the moment you have all your addresses and information entered because that will drive you crazy:pissed: or make you :yell: if you don't have the time to do it all over again.

If you have any questions, let me know. Have fun:bigthumb:

yolanda

So how are you enjoying your new Blackberry have you got it all figured out yet? Addicted yet?

204 Escape

I am getting along better with it as of now. It'd help, if my fingers weren't so fat for the keyboard.

No, really, it is a nice phone. Just takes some time to get use to.

yolanda

I completely understand. I have small fingers and would not change my older style Blackberry to the new style.

I am getting along better with it as of now. It'd help, if my fingers weren't so fat for the keyboard.

No, really, it is a nice phone. Just takes some time to get use to.

As I recall the Palm came out in 1997 and they had a pen-shaped device called a stylus used on the display screen to input commands and
handwritten text or drawings. You had to sync the PALM from your computer which was a nuisance. I think RIM released their device in 1999 as a phone/email combo. I remember some people wondered how you could possibly use the little keyboard and many people in the industry were using their Palm stylus to tap the keys.
Anyway, you can buy a Soft Touch Stylus Pen for Blackberry (or maybe you knew that). :poke: