?? A stupid move?? Too be seen !!!!

204 Escape

As I think you know, I retired almost 2 years ago. After over 30 years in the construction business.

I had taken a part time job with *'****** for 12-16 hours per week

My idea was to pay off some smaller bills, and NOT sit around the house.
As it goes, my hours turned out to be 80 hours of straight time, and 8-12 hours/week overtime !! RETIREMENT, RIGHT ??

Well, they hired this one guy, that didn't know a screw driver from a spare tire. He couldn't count money, order parts, or treat customers right. He, IMO, was a complete screw up !!!!!! He had the disposition of a cold toilet seat about 2 a.m.

I take customer service extremely serious, even to the point that I would deliver parts after hours on my own time, just to help someone out. I and another guy that worked there, went and pulled a customers Durango over 20 miles one way, to get it off the side of the road, to protect his property inside the vehicle.

There was NO APPRECIATION shown for any effort in/out of the store.

So, last May, it came down to me being unhappy enough to quit. Which I did.

The guy down the street, at **** **** had offered me a job, way prior to me quitting, and I polietly declined, saying that it wasn't right, (IMO), to quit for no reason.

Well, he came to me, and offered me a "part time job, said I could pretty much pick my hours, and it would be a totally different atmosphere.

Well, I accepted his offer, and start next week !!!!!

SO, back in the parts business again !!!!!!!!

We shall see what we shall see !!!!!!!