Dream Boat

With the economy slowly improving, it's time to start dreaming again!
If you could have any boat at all - money no object, because you've won it in a contest - what would it be?
If it is a powerboat choose your dream motor to go with it. If it's a yacht, furnishings included, etc. Is it a sailboat or one of the old treasures.
It would be interesting to know what everyone would pick if the sky was the limit!
If you've got a picture of your dream, post it. Maybe we can use it on the entrance page.
:cheers:

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Checkmate Pulsare 2100 Longdeck....

In...Red, Black & White....

Mercury 300XS out back.

Rigged by Randy "Wildman" Corson. :devil:

Dats, my dreamboat!

-Chris

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
This isn't my exact dreamboat....the colour scheme is slightly different than what I'd like...and this is a bowrider version and I'd like a longdeck.

Wrong motah too...

But I'm sure you get the general idea though. :thumb:

1995-24.jpg

Well, myself, I love the old classics. There is one in 2007 Gravenhurst show labelled Boat House 2 that makes my mouth water. I don't even need to ride in it...just look at! :thumb:

senator-holland

rinker 312...
f_17939780_1.jpeg

or a rinker rx2

rinker-rx2.jpg

and if it's a sailing boat: (a dream)

this is it!!

a swan 100...... (including the dock for the dingy see first pic)

swan100juliemarie2.jpg

swan100juliemarie.jpg

RNC

What happened to the dreams of Purple Convincor flames? :devil:

-Chris
They pulled the Big Chevy out and stuck a stock 496 in it. But the price is dropped now from 84 to 68. The 04 blue flame one has a 638 chevy with 750hp and its for sale for 65 now never titled.

But this is a dream boat thread not a reality thread :bigthumb: I am happy with mine for now with no payment being the economy can leave anybody jobless in a split second.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
They pulled the Big Chevy out and stuck a stock 496 in it. But the price is dropped now from 84 to 68. The 04 blue flame one has a 638 chevy with 750hp and its for sale for 65 now never titled.

But this is a dream boat thread not a reality thread :bigthumb: I am happy with mine for now with no payment being the economy can leave anybody jobless in a split second.
Well given your wrench spinning abilities, I would figure you could buy it without power and drop in some "Big Red" developed power. ;)

-Chris

TEAMBAJA

Checkmate Pulsare 2100 Longdeck....

In...Red, Black & White....

Mercury 300XS out back.

Rigged by Randy "Wildman" Corson. :devil:

Dats, my dreamboat!

-Chris

Chris, it says money is no object, you won it in a contest. You need to be thinking Nortech or Outerlimits.;)

I would probably order a 42 Fountain with a single 4.3 then complain on all the boating sites about how slow my Fountain is!:D

FlipFlopFly

I would probably have to have 2-3. I not only like boating but vacation boating and fishing, so in order to have a dream boat I would need more than one to fit each of these need according to my dreams.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I would probably have to have 2-3. I not only like boating but vacation boating and fishing, so in order to have a dream boat I would need more than one to fit each of these need according to my dreams.
Well then how about a yacht with a few boat boats hangin' off the back? :D :thumb:

-Chris