Vegas Owners

Enticer1

Lets hear from the guys with the 20 footers. What kind of egg-beaters are you runnin? Whats your favorite prop or props.
I'm spinning a worked 28 pitch chopper with my 1987 200 Black carb motor, I've got tite-heads (150 lb's), Boysen reeds, and a lite-weight flywheel. Its got a Bob's modified lower. I just picked up a 29 pitch RX but haven't tried it yet.

Doug in Tampa, look for me on the Hillsborough River :thumb:

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Jupiter Pulsare has a nice 'Stream, I'll see if I can get him to post a few. :thumb:

I'd love to see your Vegas if you get some pics of it.

I love the 'Streams. :)

-Chris

Enticer1

Jupiter's Valero

Chris, I saw Jupiter's Valero 4-Sale on Scream & Fly. Its a great looking rig and I actually considered buying it but I had my heart set on a Vegas.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, it's a sweet boat. You've seen it, so you know. :)

Hopefully over time, we can start to round up some classic 'Stream photos for the gallery. It would be nice to build up a nice resource for people to use. :)

-Chris

Hey guys...I have big plans for the Valero if I wind up keeping it. I would love to have the $$$ back in my bank account due to the economy but...if nobody buys the boat (and in my eyes $6500 is more than fair) I'm going to sell the motor, completely rewire/rerig the boat and turn it into a 100 mph missile. I'm going to have the factory dash panels powder coated red, order new Livorsi silver face gages, add a Bob's 10" hyd. Jackplate, Seastar Pro hyd. steering with the Allison ram, hunt down a Promax 225 or a 2.5 260 and finish what I started! Right now the boat is stored in the garage and waiting for spring as I've been using the Pulsare a bit lately.