Let's get this Sea Nymph board going!

Hi fellow Sea Nymph boat owners,...I know we have got to have some out there. Though I am still new to the site,I suggested such a board be started
because I did not see one on here when I joined the site. So,...what do you
say we get this board going?:thumb::thumb:. I now own a '73 Sea Nymph 14R "Big
Water" boat. Sure would like to find a 1973 Sea Nymph brochure,...but can't
seem to find one on ebay.com just yet. Let's start by sending pics of our
rigs. You will see mine on the "Members Rides" board.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for kicking off the Sea Nymph forum.

Hopefully over time we can collect some Sea Nymph pics and get some owners to join up. :)

-Chris

davegrinder

Hi fellow Sea Nymph boat owners,...I know we have got to have some out there. Though I am still new to the site,I suggested such a board be started
because I did not see one on here when I joined the site. So,...what do you
say we get this board going?:thumb::thumb:. I now own a '73 Sea Nymph 14R "Big
Water" boat. Sure would like to find a 1973 Sea Nymph brochure,...but can't
seem to find one on ebay.com just yet. Let's start by sending pics of our
rigs. You will see mine on the "Members Rides" board.

I have the exact same set up. I just got mine and haven't put it in the water yet. I got to put a carb kit in it. I've read some of your other post and I agree that a 9.5 is pretty small for the sea nymph. I hope to upgrade eventually. Right now as long as it can get me to a fishing hole I will be happy. I still have the original manual for the boat motor and its like new. In fact if you take the cover off my motor it looks brand new. Someone took good care of it. It set for over 10 years and I got it to fire off the old plugs that were in it... I was very suprised! Those old Johnsons are good motors.

ken5

1995 Sea Nymph STS

Hi, Just joined this forum. I see there is a 1993 Sea Nymph brochure for sale on Ebay if anyone is intersested.
I have a 1995 19 foot Sea Nymph deck boat. I would love it if anyone could tell me something about this style boat. I would like to include a photograph but I don't know how.
I had a 16 foot Sea Nymph back the late 1970s. What a great boat that was!

dmgo

I just purchased a new Lowe A1457, which is made by Sea Nymph, or at least that's what I was told. I previously had a 1993 Sea Nymph 14K, which was exactly like this new boat, but, because of work constraints, I didn't get to use it much, and the wife made me sell it. I went TWO MONTHS without a boat, and felt deprived, and so purchased this new one. The picture of my old Sea Nymph will be posted on the Picture Forum, and pics of my NEW boat will be posted as soon as I finish installing seats, and everything else.

dmgo

I just purchased a new Lowe A1457, which is made by Sea Nymph, or at least that's what I was told. I previously had a 1993 Sea Nymph 14K, which was exactly like this new boat, but, because of work constraints, I didn't get to use it much, and the wife made me sell it. I went TWO MONTHS without a boat, and felt deprived, and so purchased this new one. The picture of my old Sea Nymph will be posted on the Picture Forum, and pics of my NEW boat will be posted as soon as I finish installing seats, and everything else.

Well, I don't have the authority to post pictures, so I guess back to Florida Sportsman website....