Ahoy Endless Boaters!

BosnBill

Nice to be here. Looks like a great boating site.

Like a lot of you I'm sure I should have been a seal, a tern, a seagull, a sea captain. A musician was a very strong possibility for me but I was too realistic and selfless to have pursued such a career as a drummer and guitar player. I wanted to get married and raise a family; you can do both, but its hard on a musicians salary unless you work two jobs and your family comes second and my family came first. I love boating like music, always have. I haven't figured out what the allure is, but it's always been there and like music, it's captivated me from an early age. I love being outdoors, in the back yard, in the woods, on a ski slope, but mostly on the water. Lately I've been writing non-fiction about some of those experiences; the latest book title being, Lubber's Log (Llumina Press).

My boat goes in the water in less than two weeks (New England boater in case you're wondering why its not in already). Spring prep is underway and the anticipation of the best season ever has taken hold; boating never gets stale does it?