Grew up for auction!!!

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Man, I'd love to buy that as a business. :)

I wish I had the money and the knowledge to make a go of it.

-Chris

Cooperider

Man, I'd love to buy that as a business. :)

I wish I had the money and the knowledge to make a go of it.

-Chris
:rof: I've worked for enough boat companys to know that they either usually have one or the other. Rarely both.

There are some good looking boats in that lineup.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I would think Cutter is probably a more popular seller at this point.

Coop, I think you should move up here, bring the Persuader moulds and then we'll convince SCT to bank roll us so we can start laying some glass. :D

Our marketing scheme will be to have Big Red run around on all the boating forums and make things go "viral". :D

-Chris

Cooperider

On the U.S. side of the pond, the bank just sold this place for $1.2 million.

http://www.lostpeninsulamarina.com/Marina-Amenities.html

I thought it over for a long time and after talking it over with Mrs. Mosi she pointed out that I was $1.2 million short. :eyes:
Thats why I quit asking my wife about stuff like that, it seems I'm way ahead now that I did that.

BTW, Glad to see you over here MOSI. I don't make it over to GLO as much as I should. Actually, I'm not even on here as much as I should.

mosi

GLO is pretty much dead like a lot of forums..... most people have gone to facebook and twitter but I see a lot of people are getting tired of them now and are waiting for the next cyber-place to waste their time.

I've been posting MOSI THOUGHTS on Great Lakes Offshore for the last few months...... people look but don't dare comment ;)

Cooperider

GLO is pretty much dead like a lot of forums..... most people have gone to facebook and twitter but I see a lot of people are getting tired of them now and are waiting for the next cyber-place to waste their time.

I've been posting MOSI THOUGHTS on Great Lakes Offshore for the last few months...... people look but don't dare comment ;)
I've been watching that one, great stuff. I've grabbed some of your best to post in a semiprivate section over on my site.

Keep posting, I need the material. :poke:

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I think forums are still very popular.

Facebook seems to be more about people getting together to socialize and post about themselves and their own lives, versus forums which are still better suited for people who want to get together and post about a specific topic.

So I think our plans for viral marketing campagn on forums is still in tact. :D

-Chris

keith4216

Facebook and forums are totally different. Facebook you are really freinds, forums you get to tell a guy you don't know to kiss your azz. lol Shame another boat company going under.