Sea Ray forum

devonshire

How about adding a forum for Sea Ray boat owners. We
know there are other web forums for Sea Ray owners...
but my experience is if you do not have the latest greatest...you are a "retread" boater.
I am sure it would attract many of the vintage owners like myself.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
How about adding a forum for Sea Ray boat owners. We
know there are other web forums for Sea Ray owners...
but my experience is if you do not have the latest greatest...you are a "retread" boater.
I am sure it would attract many of the vintage owners like myself.
Thanks for the suggestion - you got it!

There is also a photo-gallery Sea Ray category as well, that is open for you to upload some pics to if you like.

Enjoy! :)

-Chris

devonshire

Maine boatbuilders show

Chris,

Have you ever attended the Maine Boatbuilders show?
There are some awesome custom built boats at this show. I will be going in 2 weeks and was wondering if there is a place in the forum to post some pictures of the show?

Regards,

Devonshire

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Chris,

Have you ever attended the Maine Boatbuilders show?
There are some awesome custom built boats at this show. I will be going in 2 weeks and was wondering if there is a place in the forum to post some pictures of the show?

Regards,

Devonshire
Hi Devonshire,

I haven't been to that one. I do go to some of the shows in our direct area when I get a chance to though. You might have already found some of the pics in the gallery or in our event forum - if not please check it out.

If you go to that show and take pics, I certainly would appreciate the chance to work with you and get them posted here. It would make a really nice little feature that many would enjoy, for years to come I'm sure.

So needless to say, just let me know if you would like to do that and I'll work with you to get it done. :)

-Chris

devonshire

That's a can do on the Maine show pic's

Chris,

I'll take photo's at the Maine boat builders show and touch base with you in two weeks when I have them in hand. I think you guy's will be impressed by some of these boats.

regards, Devonshire/Bob

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Chris,

I'll take photo's at the Maine boat builders show and touch base with you in two weeks when I have them in hand. I think you guy's will be impressed by some of these boats.

regards, Devonshire/Bob
That would be awesome!

PM me when you're good to go and I'll get things fixed up for you.

Thanks in advance, I appreciate your efforts. :)

-Chris