Trim and TIlt for a 1988 Johnson 45 Commercial

BASSMAN53

Hello fellow boaters. I am new to this forum and was wondering if anyone could help me find the correct power trim and tilt to install on my 1988 45 horse Johnson Commercial outboard. It has the shock assist on it right now but due to age and deteriorating shoulders I am looking for a t&t for it. I am not sure of the years that would fit so I asking for your help. Thank you. :confused:

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hello fellow boaters. I am new to this forum and was wondering if anyone could help me find the correct power trim and tilt to install on my 1988 45 horse Johnson Commercial outboard. It has the shock assist on it right now but due to age and deteriorating shoulders I am looking for a t&t for it. I am not sure of the years that would fit so I asking for your help. Thank you. :confused:
Welcome aboard BASSMAN. :)

That motor isn't really that old, have you checked with your local BRP dealer?

-Chris

BASSMAN53

There is nothing like that where I am located in Canada. I will try searching the net and see if I can find a BRP dealer. Thanks

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Bassman,

I'm located in Canada too. :)

Any official Evinrude (BRP) dealer, can most likely look up the part you need and get the status on it. I would take your serial and model number information with you, as they will most likely need that to look up the parts.

-Chris