picked you a new car for the wife

nathan

so a couple of months ago I sold my dually so we could try to buy a house and have extra money for down payments and what not. I have grown tried of driving my dad's 93 chevy regular cab Cheyenne truck. I just don't fit in it. so I have been looking for something for April to drive so I can have my dodge 1500 back. so I found this.

2001 Chevrolet 1500 suburban LS with the 5.3 vortec. it has 249,000 miles on it but runs and drives great. and I was able to get it down to 2500. great if I do say so myself. :bounce::bounce:

Tablerocker

Great vehicle, man. Even with the high miles, you can't hardly go wrong with that purchase.
I had a '92 4X4 1500 Suburban that I just recently traded, in 18 years of ownership that was one of THE best vehicles I've ever owned. It had 178,000 on it when I sold it, got $4500 for it. I did shed a few tears when it left; my son came home from the hospital in it after he was born, and it NEVER let me down, never stranded me. LOT'S of good times, good trips in it.
You can't ask much more than that from a vehicle.

nathan

I had a 97 2500 suburban with a 454 in it. I traded it (because at that time we had too many trucks) to a guy to redo the complete interior of the boat we had at the time. he some how took a truck I had no issues with and burn it down due to a gas leak and then would not finish the interior.