Happy Birthday Endless Boating!

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Everyone,

This Wednesday - June 11, 2008 marks our 1st year anniversary here on Endless Boating.

I'd like to thank everyone who has taken the plunge and joined us here on our new site. We certainly appreciate you getting on board with us here.

Over the past year, we've continued to slowly build up our collection of interesting gallery items like vintage brochures, and we will continue to collect and find additional interesting items in year two.

We've also built up a pretty extensive collection of games for our arcade, over 900 at last count, and in year two we'll continue to slowly add even more over time.

And our message board continues to slowly inch along as we add more members each day.

I'd like to send out a big thank you to everyone who has participated and contributed content to the board. :thumb: :)

Thanks to everyone for a great first year and I look forward to an even better year two! :cheers:

-Chris

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
You're welcome brother. :)

And thank you for contributing to it. :thumb:

-Chris

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Well, today is the big day! :)

We're officially one year old today.

Thanks again everyone for your participation in our community in year one.

I look forward to even more fun in year two! :thumb:

-Chris

Fun Times

Hi, I know I am one year and seven day's late, But I just wanted to bring up old times for you and say happy birthday:cheers::)