Happy 2nd Birthday Endless Boating!

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Everyone,

Today - June 11, 2009 marks our 2nd year anniversary here on Endless Boating.

I'd like to thank everyone who has joined us here over the past two years - we certainly appreciate you getting on board with us here.

And also, I'd like to send out a big thank you to everyone who has participated and contributed content to the board. :thumb: :)
Thanks everyone - I'm looking forward to year three! :cheers:
-Chris

Tom

Happy Birthday #2. It is nice to belong to "Endless Boating", and get questions answered. My boat is not in the water as of now. I painted the bottom two days ago & Launch day, today, it rained. I hope I get it in before summer is over. I still cannot send the pictures of the Sea Fire Reality 29. If you send me an address, I will put them in the mail, along with spects. Again,Happy Birthday.
Tom

RNC

It does not seem like its been that long.

party-smiley-020.gif
party-smiley-051.gif

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, that was fast. :)

Thanks for the kind words and responses gang. :thumb:

You're right RNC, it seems like just yesterday that we started up. It's hard to believe it's now been two years. :eyecrazy:

I still remember opening up the place like it was just yesterday. :)

-Chris

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Happy Birthday #2. It is nice to belong to "Endless Boating", and get questions answered. My boat is not in the water as of now. I painted the bottom two days ago & Launch day, today, it rained. I hope I get it in before summer is over. I still cannot send the pictures of the Sea Fire Reality 29. If you send me an address, I will put them in the mail, along with spects. Again,Happy Birthday.
Tom
Tom,

Send me a PM or start another thread and I'll help you walk through the process of getting your pics loaded up. :)

-Chris

Cooperider

Happy Birthday Endless Boating. Sorry I missed it, I was a tad busy.

BTW, June 11th is my Birthday too, thats cool. :thumb:

Tom

Chris;
I down loaded the pictures of the Sea Fire Reality 29 from the printer/scanner to a file in the "C" drive. When I try to foreward them to you I get a note that the address is incomplete. I tried to copy the file to a disc in the "D" drive, but the computor will not recognise the disc. The disc is a "DVD+R". I will pick up some "RW"discs tomorrow. I'm still trying. Tom

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Tom,

If you have them on the computer that you access the site with, you should hopefully be able to upload them to the gallery.

To upload, just go into the gallery and then into the Sea Fire category.

Once you're in the Sea Fire category, you should see a link that says "Upload Photos". Click that and then a new window will open up.

You then hit the browse button and navigate your files to where your pictures are.

Once you've got both loaded in the browse boxes, you then hit the upload button.

Give it a go and let me know how you make out.

-Chris

Fun Times

Hi Everyone,

Today - June 11, 2009 marks our 2nd year anniversary here on Endless Boating.

I'd like to thank everyone who has joined us here over the past two years - we certainly appreciate you getting on board with us here.

And also, I'd like to send out a big thank you to everyone who has participated and contributed content to the board. :thumb: :)
Thanks everyone - I'm looking forward to year three! :cheers:
-Chris
:) Hi, I know I am seven days late, But better late then never:D Happy birthday to you on a nice looking fourm that I have been a guest now for around a month after learning of this web site from another boating fourm that I like to visit, And also some times I like to help out with some basic info If I think I can help some one out. But for today I really wanted to join up because I wanted to look at you thread of the bayliner trip down memmory lane of the 1982 bayliners, Because the 19.5 capri is what made me really get into boating with my dad when I was in the 3rd grade and by the end of the 4th grade I was driving the boat off the trailer to the dock to wait for my dad to park the truck and then I was of to catalina island driving by compass while he was fishing/trolling. We had the rare colored bayliner Red,white and tan colored one. And I have not seen to many of them that color still to this day. And that boat made me the boat teck I am today when it started braking down when I was old enough to take it out with out Dad, Funny how all of a sudden that started happing. [ummm]:D Well I really just wanted to say hi and happy birthday to your fourm. I am sure it is not easy trying to keep it up and running and trying to get it A little more busyer and enjoyable for all to use. Well Good luck with it and Good job so far.:thumb::):cheers:

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Boat teck. :)

I very much appreciate your story and I'm glad you enjoyed the old Bayliner Catalogue.

It's nice to have you aboard with us, so thanks for taking the plunge! :)

-Chris