header background

Go Back   Endless Boating Community Forums > Board Administration > Site Announcements
Portal Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Site Announcements This forum is for us to keep you informed with all the happenings on the board. If we add a new exciting feature or make a change this is where you'll find out about it first.

Main Menu
Module Jump:
Google
Latest Poll
Whats better
Mercury XR6 150
Johnson 175 VRO
Mini Stats
Members 2,962 Entries 0
Members Entries
Threads 4,145 Reviews 0
Threads Reviews
Posts 12,945 Polls 6
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 0
Content Files
Links 12 Ads 0
Links Ads
More...
Notices

Welcome to the Endless Boating Community Forums

Old 06-19-2009, 04:11 AM   #11
Boat Tech

Boat Tech will become famous soon enoughBoat Tech will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Hi Everyone,

Today - June 11, 2009 marks our 2nd year anniversary here on Endless Boating.

I'd like to thank everyone who has joined us here over the past two years - we certainly appreciate you getting on board with us here.

And also, I'd like to send out a big thank you to everyone who has participated and contributed content to the board.
Thanks everyone - I'm looking forward to year three!
-Chris
Hi, I know I am seven days late, But better late then never Happy birthday to you on a nice looking fourm that I have been a guest now for around a month after learning of this web site from another boating fourm that I like to visit, And also some times I like to help out with some basic info If I think I can help some one out. But for today I really wanted to join up because I wanted to look at you thread of the bayliner trip down memmory lane of the 1982 bayliners, Because the 19.5 capri is what made me really get into boating with my dad when I was in the 3rd grade and by the end of the 4th grade I was driving the boat off the trailer to the dock to wait for my dad to park the truck and then I was of to catalina island driving by compass while he was fishing/trolling. We had the rare colored bayliner Red,white and tan colored one. And I have not seen to many of them that color still to this day. And that boat made me the boat teck I am today when it started braking down when I was old enough to take it out with out Dad, Funny how all of a sudden that started happing. [ummm] Well I really just wanted to say hi and happy birthday to your fourm. I am sure it is not easy trying to keep it up and running and trying to get it A little more busyer and enjoyable for all to use. Well Good luck with it and Good job so far.
Boat Tech is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boat Tech For This Useful Post:
Chris (06-19-2009), Sinbad's Mom (06-19-2009)
Old 06-19-2009, 11:36 AM   #12
Sinbad's Mom

Thanks for joining Boat Tech and for already giving some great advice to members.
Glad to have you aboard.
Sinbad's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sinbad's Mom For This Useful Post:
Boat Tech (11-16-2009)
Old 06-19-2009, 04:13 PM   #13
Chris
Administrator

Thanks Boat teck.

I very much appreciate your story and I'm glad you enjoyed the old Bayliner Catalogue.

It's nice to have you aboard with us, so thanks for taking the plunge!

-Chris
http://EndlessBoating.com
Visit us at our Endless Boating Facebook Page!

Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:
Boat Tech (11-16-2009)

Tags
anniversary, endless boating, two years, year two