1969 Checkmate V-141 80hp Merc

Will Switzer

This little boat is just a blast to drive and does really well with the little 80hp Merc . I bet would be sweet with a 150 Inline six :drool: . That just might happen when I get the Vmate finished ...... This is the first time I had the motor running and it was surging . After looking everything Over I found a bad fuel line . I replaced it and it ran alot better . But at the end of the season the rest of the lines have just fell apart so ill be doing those this spring as well .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCP1SpD3jjg

Will Switzer

As i get more Chris ill be sure to post them up . Soon i should be getting those vmate resto pics up as im working on it .....

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
As i get more Chris ill be sure to post them up . Soon i should be getting those vmate resto pics up as im working on it .....
Awesome!

I'm hoping once the ice is out at the cottage, perhaps I'll do up a video myself of a ride on our lake.

You guys have inspired me to give the movie making deal a try! :)

-Chris

Will Switzer

Awesome!

I'm hoping once the ice is out at the cottage, perhaps I'll do up a video myself of a ride on our lake.

You guys have inspired me to give the movie making deal a try! :)

-Chris

I had told John (the nerd) From the checkmate forum the last time I sent him a pm and told him this year for the Saginaw river get together that him Buss and I should get some video of the mates out running and every one having a good time and than put them all together and post up for the checkmate forum and also endless boating . That would be really cool . I have another one some where that I put music to of a bunch of different clips and pictures from up at the lake ill have to find that one too and post it up .....