HI!

MARAUDER

HI,

My name is Samuel, and I am 14 yrs old. I own a 7ft Dingy with a 3.5 motor. I have a strong intrest in Cigarette boats.

PLEASE, check out my website, where there are pictures of my little boat.

http://www.freewebs.com/boatphotos/

* Tell me what you think of the website.

-SAM

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome aboard Sam!

You did a great job on your site. :)

What do you have for power on the bad boy?

MARAUDER

I've got a 3.5 Tohatsu that cuts off at full power on flat water. I want to stick twin 4hp on my boat! Damn!

MARAUDER

Sure, I'll do that, but It'll have 2 be done 2morrow, I am going to my girlfriends house tonight.....

yolanda

Official EB Photographer!
Hello Samuel, it is like I am seeing Chris at a young age again....love of boats, water and the need for speed. I like your boat and you have quite a good site. Keep the pictures coming.

MARAUDER

Just went to west marine today... bought 2 cleats and a cupholder; hope to install them next weekend. Easter bunny got me a nice shiny anchor, and some rope to tie the boat to the dock!

yolanda

Official EB Photographer!
This weekend Easter and its .......cleats, cupholder and next it will be sound system and then .....the need for more powa!so bigger mota. Keep having the fun it only gets better.

MARAUDER

But; I've always wanted a 17' Montauk Boston Whaler. A friend of mine has a 24' Superboat, and my uncle has quite a few little boats....

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
How about something between the Marauder and the Superboat? :D

Maybe something like this?

MARAUDER

There is this little boat; called a MiniHawk. They are usually 14ft v-bottom boats, capable of 60mph, how is that?

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
There is this little boat; called a MiniHawk. They are usually 14ft v-bottom boats, capable of 60mph, how is that?
Is that the same type of boat that Steve from OSO had?

I think he had it for sale not too long ago too, if I remember correctly.

What you really need is a Checkmate Playmate. :thumb:

Finding one is the issue. Maybe a clone would fit the bill. :thumb:

Reed

Hello

Hi everyone, I was invited to join this site by a friend. I have had several boats, 1st was a 1968 G.W. Invader that was a screamer , 2nd 1979 Checkmate Trimate II that is my prize now. I have several boats as projects and 1979 Starcraft that is styled like the old Centurian Jet boat but the Starcraft is set up for a out board and I have 70 hrs in the start of that restoration, I bought a 1974 TRV-17, and a 1973 Sturey deep-v runabout that is going to be resold in the next month ( nice family boat, 4cyl,I/O ) I do custom glass/ fabrication work on boats and ect.......... ~Waves hi to all~

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome aboard Reed!

Thanks for joining us on EB. :thumb:

You'll have to start a thread up and show us some your rigs. :)