~~ F-I-N-A-L-L-Y !!!!!! ~~

204 Escape

We got our seat back for in front of the engine compartment yesterday !!!!!!!!!!

It was the "right one, it fit, it is installed, and it had NO TEARS in it".

I talked to the upholstery shop yesterday, about making the bow filler cushion for the boat out of the cushion that they sent that was the wrong design. And he said to bring it up, and we'd figure out a price. :thumb:

I have no idea what one of these would cost from a dealership, but I wouldn't be surprised at $300 + for one. :sssh:

NOW, I have to go back to work !!!!! Work in construction is sure s l o w right now !!!!! :yikes:

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I'm glad to hear it finally got sorted out. :)

It would be interesting to know what was caused the tears to being with though.

-Chris

204 Escape

Yeah, it would. I've taken the upholstery loose, just to look, and found NOTHING !!!!!!!!

I had a upholstery shop, "wrap extra foam" around the edges before closing it all back up. NOTHING to show any evidence of a "problem" !!!!!!!!

I am wondering if it is a bad roll(s) of vinyl !?!?

They've screwed up enough by sending me "extra seats" that I didn't need, to go around my boat again !!!!!!! (SO, I have replacements !! ) <LOL>

The screw up in the last order was just plain old stupidity on the vendors behalf !!!!! I'm just glad that the guy handling the warranty accepted the pictures that I sent as proof. I appreciat that !!!!!!!

Anywho, I think I will have a bow filler made !!!!!!!! ;)

Fun Times

Yeah, it would. I've taken the upholstery loose, just to look, and found NOTHING !!!!!!!!

I had a upholstery shop, "wrap extra foam" around the edges before closing it all back up. NOTHING to show any evidence of a "problem" !!!!!!!!

I am wondering if it is a bad roll(s) of vinyl !?!?

They've screwed up enough by sending me "extra seats" that I didn't need, to go around my boat again !!!!!!! (SO, I have replacements !! ) <LOL>

The screw up in the last order was just plain old stupidity on the vendors behalf !!!!! I'm just glad that the guy handling the warranty accepted the pictures that I sent as proof. I appreciat that !!!!!!!

Anywho, I think I will have a bow filler made !!!!!!!! ;)
Go for it the girls will love it for laying out while getting some sun:drool::sssh::D