Collinite boat polish

204 Escape

Anyone ever use it??

I have bottle of the 845, that I just used on my truck, and the results are AMAZING !!!!

Example: I did part of the hood on my truck the other day. It rained after I put it on. Got in the truck to go to work the next morning, and the rain literally BLEW OFF THE TRUCK !!!! Leaving a "just chamois look".

I am considering selling the stuff, but thought I'd mention it here in case some one wanted to buy some. (NO, I don't mean from necessarily me, BUT from a online site).

From what I can read, ALOT of car guys, use it when they show their cars.

Just saying...................... :thumb:

Sean

I have never used it as you don't wax on wood boats :)

However, let us know how it does over time because my DONZI will need some lovin' when she's done.

204 Escape

I have just sent a e-mail to the company, to see about selling me some boat polish. I am waiting for a reply.

On another note, I did part of my car, and I am really impressed with the results. The water not only beads up great, but it literally "rolls off" the vehicle !!

I put some on the side window of the truck, and will try to get it washed either today or tomorrow. (I finally got a couple of days off).

I've to paint some fascia board, and install some gutter for my own house first.

204 Escape

I have used it on my truck, and my T-Bird.

I have been IMPRESSED, and it takes a lot for polish to impress me !!!! :sssh:

Sean

For automotive use I have been very happy with Maguire's products. I used them exclusively on my classic 72 911 and was extremely satisfied.

However, marine use is a different issue altogether. I will be testing waxing products for when my Donzi project needs it.

204 Escape

You might try the COLLINITE. I noticed they have a "boat polish", HOWEVER the guy from COLLINITE told me that if your boat has NO FINISH ISSUES the 845 will work the same !!!!!!

Am waiting on my shipment to come in, so I can finish my boat up with the polish.

Check them out.