Vinyl cleaner

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Never used it...

For cleaning, a lot of people sweem to swear by Mr. Clean magic eraser.

-Chris

Fun Times

Never used it...

For cleaning, a lot of people sweem to swear by Mr. Clean magic eraser.

-Chris
X 2 if you get any marks that are not coming off it is worth trying with just about any kind of vinyl cleaner, I have seen a few people say it works on stained vinyl.:)

Lipps

Don't know about the vinyl protectant but for cleaning I use a brand called "awesome". You can only buy it at the dollar store. Very strong cleaner so dillute it a bit with water, but makes seats shine like new and takes stains out of carpet. Good stuff!

BosnBill

My wife and I have been using vinyl cleaner for years and it doesn't really help with mold and mildew. We discovered a new product called Krud Kutter that seems to get at the little critters. She applies Krud Kutter, lets it soak in, then gently rubs the vinyl with "Magic Eraser". That's the cleaning part. When she's done she rubs the vinyl cleaner on with a damp rag. The seat cushions look like they did in the showroom. Sorry it took us 20 years to figure this out.

BTW, Krud Kutter is also good on canvas. You can visit my blog for more information.

204 Escape

I have some AWESOME as well. It works well and only costs $1.00 at Dollar General.

I also have been using the new stuff that I got the other day. Its made by a company called HULA. The products have been discussed on this board, and is great stuff. I'd recommend it.