epic fail

nathan

Our kids are at my parents so April and I went to get something to eat. Well since we were in north Waco I figured I would try. so I drove a little further north to Heart o Texas speedway. I parked the truck, rolled down the windows, could smell the methanol. I also could see the sprint cars behind the fence. I looked at April thinking yes we are here she cant say no. She then looked at me and said "no we cannot go watch the races". I asked why not we are here. She said " I am not dressed to go to the race track I have flip flops on." epic fail but at least we had a nice dinner at cracker barrel. So on the way out I took the picture below to remind me of my epic fail and next time I need to make sure she is wearing shoes.

Sean

Unless she was working in the pits, I don't think there is any rule about flip flops in the grandstands.

I feel your pain!

S.

nathan

The Van is Great!! my wife loves it which is the most important thing. I took it to go to my parents this weekend for the gas mileage when I decided that I was not going to haul anything back.