outboard

1. Chris

For the luv of Mercs!

I found this video on YouTube of an old Twister running on a vintage Allison. It's awesome! Enjoy! kWNlECuQvb0
  2. Chris

Mercury Racing set to release 400 H.P. outboard?

There are lots of rumours floating around, that Mercury's Racing division is set to release a new 400 H.P. outboard at the Miami Boat Show. :devil: Some rumours are that the new motors will be 400 XX and will be 440 H.P. some others claim that the new motors will be 400 XS motors. Which...
  3. Chris

Humber Jewel Pics!

I took these a few years back at the 2008 Toronto International Boat Show. Thought I'd share these in this dedicated thread, in case their are others who have a Humber Jewel or are interested in them. :) -Chris
  4. john lamon

Avenger pics

Here are some pics of the 78 avenger w/200 3.0 venom, manual j/p, sea star pro steering, 26 pitch raker prop, 82 mph. I am looking for another one of these boats, if anyone has any info that would be great, also if you have one of these and need info on the setup I would be glad to help.
  5. Chris

1965 Mercury Brochure Scans!

I dug this vintage 1965 Mercury Brochure out of my collection. :) Enjoy! :thumb:
  6. G

Suzuki Outboard repair tools

Hello all, Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where i can buy the special spline drive adapter that is used to hold the Drive Shaft while you undo the Gearbox pinion nut on a 1982 Suzuki DT115 Suzuki Number 09921-29410 I am pulling my gearbox apart to see why reverse...
  7. Chris

1977 Johnson Catalogue

The next brochure up is a Vintage 1977 Johnson Brochure. :thumb: There are lots of cool, vintage motors in this one and even more, cool, vintage boats. Enjoy! :)
  8. Chris

"For Sale" Wildman's Custom 21' Liberator

I'm posting this on behalf of one of supporting vendors Randy "Wildman" Corson. You can contact him via PM through the board or also direct using the contact information below. There are also additional pics in the gallery or you can visit this thread! Here is his listing. :) I just...
  9. RNC

1915 Evinrude

This is a video of my friends 1915 Evinrude gub6eFoD0hg
  10. Chris

1941 Evinrude Brochure

The next brochure up is a 1941 Evinrude. This brochure is quite old and it also came with an original letter from the Evinrude company when it was sent out. It's pretty neat. :thumb: Enjoy! :) -Chris
  11. Chris

1975 Johnson Brochure

Time for another brochure. Imagine that? :D This one is the 1975 Johnson Outboard catalogue. There are lots of good pics in this one! :thumb: Enjoy! :)
  12. Chris

1967 Mercury Outboard Brochure

Next brochure to go up into the gallery is the '67 Mercury Outboard Brochure. Look for a few pages to go up every day or two until it's complete. Enjoy! :) -Chris
  13. Chris

Honda True Warranty Now Five Years

Here's a treat for all you Honda outboard fans. Each Honda Outboard sold on or after July 1st, 2008 will now come with a standard factory backed five year warranty. And the good news is the warranty is non-declining, so the coverage you have on day one is the same as your last day. Here's...
  14. Chris

1962 Mercury Outboard Brochure

Hi Gang, The next brochure up is a vintage 1962 Mercury Outboard. I'll put up a couple of scans every couple of days. The first couple are coming right up.... Enjoy! :) -Chris
  15. Chris

2007 Evinrude E-TEC Brochure

The next brochure to go up in the gallery is the 2007 Evinrude E-TEC Outboard brochure. Enjoy! :)
  16. Chris

1994 Mercury Outboard Brochure

The next brochure I'm going to put up in the gallery is the 1994 Mercury Outboard brochure. 1994 doesn't sound like that long ago, but that's 14 years ago now. :eyecrazy: Enjoy! :)
  17. Chris

2007 Mercury Outboard Brochure

The next brochure up, is the 2007 Mercury Outboard brochure. Enjoy! :)